Senior Graphic Designer
Creative, versatile, and hands-on graphic designer with over 9 years’ experience in multimedia, marketing and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; able to build consensus and ensure projects meet deadlines and budget constraints. Areas of expertise include…
Web & multimedia
- Web Site Design
- Targeted e-mail campaigns
- HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3
- Social Media Advertisements
- Logos & Brochures
- Product Packaging
- Manuals/Quick start Guides
- Digital Photography
- Color Correction
- Lifestyle Photography
BrickHouse Security – Senior Graphic Designer
New York NY, 5/2011 – Present
Design and code full webpages, packaging, print, and digital marketing materials. Develop identities for new and rebranded products/brands. Assist with developing new eCommerce platform using HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 web design technologies. Collaborate with internal marketing team to design landing pages and sites. Oversee designers and mentor, train, and support graphic design interns. Manage financial, quote / bid, and administrative factors for multiple projects.
- Successfully rebranded company by collaborating with marketing and creative team to redesign company homepage, emphasizing business solutions and increasing customers path to purchase.
- Co-developed home automation and security system brand by designing logo, packaging, illustrations of products, info graphics, web page layout, and retargeting advertisements.
- Saved company $500 to $800 daily by negotiating studio rental prices and ensuring reduced prices for future shoots.
- Recovered print costs by contacting printer and getting job reprinted and expedited at no cost.
- Improved team productivity by advocating for Adobe Creative Suite software upgrades.
- Increased conversion rate by 38%, decreased bounce rate by 2%, reduced exit rate, and grew engagement and time on page by redesigning the homepage.
- Redesigned Lightning GPS web page, generating over 30% user visits.
- Promoted to Senior Graphic Designer in May 2014.
Rio Vista –Graphic Designer
Oradell, NJ, 8/2009 - 1/2011
Successfully managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept to completion. Collaborated with marketing team to produce trade-show banners, brochures, mailers, branded collateral, and product data sheets. Designed website and photographed condo models for Rio Vista Greens.
- Re-designed company website and corporate logo, increasing visibility and website traffic.
- Directed and photographed environmental portraits of physicians and technicians for the Oradell Ambulatory Surgery Center and Imaging Center of Oradell.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts: Design and Interactive Media (2010)
Ramapo College of New Jersey – Mahwah, NJ
Associate in Applied Science in Graphic Design (2006)
Bergen Community College – Paramus, NJ
Platforms: Mac OS X, Windows 10/X
Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign; Illustrator & Lightroom); Atom; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Google Apps; Adobe After Effects; Premier; Media Encoder; Audition
Design: Typography; Color; Type Setting; Print Production; Composition; Drawing; Illustration